FlightHub 2 is an all-in-one cloud-based drone operations management platform that helps you gain comprehensive, real-time situational awareness. Access all the information you need to plan drone missions, oversee your fleet and manage the data you create, now from a secure cloud-based environment.
Complete Situation Awareness in Real Time
Master Your Mission Environment2.5D base map
Integrate elevation data with satellite maps to bring terrain awareness to your operations planning.
One-touch panorama synchronization
Create a 360-degree panorama and upload it to the cloud with a single tap. Shared panoramas, and the coordinates from which they were captured, are inserted into your mission’s 2.5D basemap, ensuring rapid aerial awareness for all team members.
Generates RGB or infrared orthomosaic maps of areas up to 1.5 k㎡ in a single flight2. Ortho-mosaics are automatically overlaid on your 2.5D base map, ensuring you have detailed awareness of your mission environment whenever necessary.
Live streaming mission
Connect multiple users to one or more drone operations simultaneously and keep teams up-to-date on the latest developments with low latency and high-resolution live streaming.
Highlights objects or areas of interest for efficient mission management and resource allocation. Annotations are visible to ground teams, pilots, or any team member for timely project alignment and task distribution.
Simplified team communication
It synchronizes valuable information such as team location, drone status, mission details, and more, in real time and across multiple types of devices, making team collaboration easier than ever.
Unified Management, from the Cloud
Route planning and mission management
Create all kinds of flight missions directly from your computer using the 2.5D base map. Preview expected results for each mission point, ensuring flight path safety and data quality. Synchronizes missions with pilots for efficient and convenient execution.
Review the results of operations in the cloud. Open any captured photo, video or panorama, and it will be displayed on the 2.5D basemap along with the corresponding coordinate information.
Programmed Drone Operations with DJI Dock
A new approach to remote work
Route planning, Flight planning, Task execution, Media loading and archiving
Centralized operations and maintenance
In case of abnormal conditions such as heavy rains, strong winds, or any other situation that could affect the flight mission or the integrity of the equipment, FlightHub 2 will automatically trigger warnings.
Check the status of DJI Docks remotely and debug them when needed. Keep your drone operations running without constant maintenance visits.
Keeping Your Data Safe
DJI takes the security of your data seriously. We use best-in-class measures to protect the integrity of photos, videos, flight logs, and other user data, allowing you to confidently use the full power of a cloud-based fleet management system. FlightHub 2 is built to maintain integrity on multiple levels of the drone and data management process-from device connection and maintenance, to data upload and transmission, to cloud service storage and operational security.
DJI FlightHub 2 uploads, stores, and manages data on cloud servers managed by Amazon Web Services, which comply with ISO/IEC 27001 security certifications.
30 Series Matrix
300 RTK matrix (with payload of H20 series)
- FlightHub 2 provides a 2.5D Global Basemap, which supports live viewing of missions and panoramic photos in real time on the cloud and can generate RGB or infrared orthomosaic maps, providing you with detailed knowledge of your mission environment.
- FlightHub 2 supports multi-device data annotation and real-time synchronization, allowing you to highlight objects, plan flight routes, and more. You can also synchronize team locations, mission details, and map information in real time, making team collaboration easier than ever.
- Create an incredible variety of flight missions directly from your computer using the 2.5D base map. Preview expected results for each mission point, ensuring safe flight paths and data quality. Synchronizes missions with pilots for more efficient and cost-effective execution.
- Review the results of operations in the cloud. Open any captured photos, videos, or panoramas and they will be displayed in the 2.5D basemap along with the corresponding coordinate information.
- When used with DJI Dock, FlightHub 2 supports remote drone operations, including flight planning, automatic task execution, and media uploading and storage; it can also achieve centralized operation and maintenance of equipment, including abnormal alerts and remote maintenance.