This Gimbal for Flir Duo Pro is designed for application that require multiple sensors feedback during the flight
and it is very useful for Solar Panel inspection, Powerline inspection, aerial inspection
Real Time fullHD video output with bright and clear image for accurate inspection.
Pilot can switch between Thermal and Daylight Camera or view both cameras in Picture-in-Picture mode or Mixed
Gemini Gimbal support GPS Metadata information on Image Exif through TTL Serial port from your Flight Controller or a External GPS
IR Pro processed the information received from the Cameras and the Gimbal IMU together with GPS and shows all the data in overlay on the video.
Onboard TF Card
FullHD video and Still Picture for the Thermal and Daylight camera are stored directly to the microSD TF card(up to 128gb)
PWM & SBus control
Gemini is a ready to use universal gimbal for any drone multirotor that support PWM or SBus control. It can be controlled with any Remote Controller.
Ready for all multirotors
This gimbal is Flir Duo Pro R ready with synchronous video and picture recording compatible with any multirotor drone in the market.
IR3D-FDP is compatible with any Drone and Flight Controller, it support S-Bus,PWM, and TTL Serial Port control, with 4S-6S DC power input and HDMI Multivision video output compatible with any video transmitter such as Lightbridge 1 & 2, Amimon Connex and any other HDMI transmitter.
Direct Drive Stabilization
Superior stabilization with Brushless Motor and 32bit controller for ultra-stable video even at maximum optical zoom.
Multi Sensor Onboard
Gemini is a Multi Sensor Gimbal with Onboard Thermal IR Camera and Daylight FullHD camera with Powerfull Optical Zoom
Plug and Play
Simply power the Gemini connect PWM or S-Bus control to your Drone and it is ready to use. No need for any additional time-consuming integration.
Discover Flir Duo Pro R
The FLIR Duo R is the world’s first dual sensor camera that offers radiometric thermal and visible light imaging in the most compact and lightweight packaging, making it perfect for gimbals as well as drone rigs and mounts.
- Dual-Sensor Imaging IR-EO
- High resolution thermal and 1080p color image
- Radiometric thermal Image
- Fully integrated GPS, IMU, magnetometer, and barometer
- Embed all the metadata in still images needed to create accurate maps.
- Multiple Display Options
- PWM inputs control
- Wide power DC input range of 5-26VDC
- HDMI digital video outputs
- Records digital thermal video and stills to two dedicated
I/O Connections & control
IR3D-FDP is ready to use and plug&play with any drones. You just need 3S-6S power and S-Bus/Pwm/Serial port to controll all the gimba functions:
Fully compatible with Lightbridge and Amimon tecnology
• DC in connector, support 4S-6S
• Maximum power 500mA@12v
Multi standard ready:
• S-BUS, PWM and Serial Port ready.
• Serial port: I/O control and GPS data input
• S-Bus control port
• Pitch control port +100°/-100°
• Yaw control port + 180°/-180°
• Gimbal Mode: Follow (fast speed), Lock (slow speed), back to center
• Zoom control for daylight camera
• Thermal control port for Palette and digital Zoom
• Video out mode: Single image, Picture in Picture and mixed image
• Picture trigger control port
• Video Rec control Port
• HDMI video output for Thermal and Daylight camera
• SDcard slot for onboard picture and video storage
• USB port for firmware upgrade and gimbal setup
International order are Welcome
- All price are in Euro
- Worldwide shipping with DHL Express Courier
- Prices do not include italian Taxes (22%)
- B to B tax free Invoice for all foreign companies