The operational rental of professional drones (or Operational Lease) allows our customers to use any drone in our catalog with related accessories such as cameras, thermal imaging cameras or other without having ownership and without committing to purchase it at the end of the contract, with a whole range of important fiscal benefits.
*Available only for vat holders with at least 18months of activity
At the end of the operational drone rental, the customer has the option to:
We have created for you a series of “combos” for specific applications, complete with everything you need to be up and running immediately.
We have included our remote support, mandatory ENAC manuals and D-Flight Registration
1. Tax savings: cost also fully deductible for IRAP purposes with no distinction between principal and interest rate unlike leasing;
2. Ability to choose how to defer the cost according to one’s budget needs and consequently lower any business profit from a minimum of 24 to a maximum of 60 months;
3. Advance VAT on the individual fee and not on the entire amount;
4. It is a commercial contract, does not enter into the risk center, and as such leaves free access to additional credit than leasing or financing;
5. Simple for administration to handle, as it is a service bill and not an asset bill;
6. Increased Safety with Kasko all risk coverage insurance;
7. Simplicity of management: the risk of technological obsolescence falls on the lessor company and not on the lessee (the customer);
8. Flexibility in management: Ability to add assets as work progresses, with equal expiration of the contract;
9. Unlike direct purchase,professional drone rental has no capital loss at the end of the contract if the customer decides to leave the asset;
10. Full asset financing and certainty with respect to costs (fixed and non-indexed fees);
1. Select the professional drone and its possible matching accessories/services from our catalog.
2. When checkingout from the site, select operational rental among the forms of payment or request a rental quote via email by sending the request to email@example.com
3. Fill out the online form with all your details indicating the rental period from 24 to 60 months and attach copies of the required documents.
4. If the request is accepted you will receive the non-binding contract to be read and signed and sent to us in copy by fax to 0541.1791883 and in original by registered mail to our address.
5. Once the signed documents have been received, the order will enter processing and will be delivered on time.
6. You will start paying the rental installments from the end of the month in which the asset was delivered.
Contact us at 0541.1790411 for more information
our consultants will assist you in setting up the
“Combo” ideal for your need.
DroneBase provides you with an Expert Advisor
Able to recommend the most appropriate product for your needs
And answer all your questions.
Please enter your details below, our consultant will
will contact back as soon as possible and provide you with all the details!