1. All products sold by sportcamera.net are covered by the conventional manufacturer’s warranty and 24-month warranty for conformity defects, in accordance with DL 24/02. To take advantage of warranty service, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that he/she will receive via e-mail in electronic PDF format.
2. The manufacturer’s conventional warranty is provided as outlined in the documentation inside the product package. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is found not to be covered by the manufacturer’s conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any verification and repair costs required by the Authorized Service Center, as well as transportation costs, if incurred by Dronebase
3. The 24-month warranty in accordance with DL 24/02 applies to the product that has a conformity defect, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and the provisions of the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the Private Consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, i.e., makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a VAT reference). In the event of a lack of conformity, Dronebase will, at no cost to the Customer, restore the conformity of the product by repair/replacement or reduction of the price, up to the termination of the contract. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not turn out to be a conformity defect pursuant to DL 24/02, the Client will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required by the Authorized Service Center, as well as transportation costs if incurred by Cose dal Mondo
4. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) will only occur if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or possible repair of the product depends solely on the manufacturer’s policies.
5. In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to return to its customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), Dronebase may proceed at its own discretion to refund the full amount paid or replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
6. No damages can be claimed from Dronebase for any delays in making repairs or replacements.
7. In cases where the application of warranties provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to place it in a second box; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product.