These general conditions of sale (the “General Conditions”) govern the terms and conditions of sale of products marketed by Dronebase (the “Products”).
All contracts for the sale of Products by Dronebase to third parties (the “Customers”) are governed by these General Conditions, which form an integral and substantive part of every proposal, order, and order confirmation for the purchase of the Products.
The terms of sale applicable to your order are those in effect on the date of your order.
Unless otherwise indicated, prices of Products published by Dronebase are to be understood as excluding 22% VAT.
The ‘tax will then be calculated according to the nationality in which it is delivered if this exists.
The prices of the Products from time to time published by sportcamera.net cancel and supersede any previous prices and are subject to the actual availability of the Products.
sportcamera.net reserves the right to confirm or change the prices of the Products published on its website or in information brochures and advertising materials, at the time of confirmation of the Customer’s order.
The technical and functional characteristics relating to the Products published by Dronebase through its own promotional messages and information brochures are those communicated by the respective manufacturers. Dronebase assumes no responsibility regarding the truthfulness and completeness of this information. Except where otherwise indicated, manuals and Software related to the Products are in the English language. Product images are indicative and not binding.
Products are not provided on trial. Although Dronebase operators provide guidance on the characteristics of the Products, the Customer is responsible for the selection of the Products ordered and for ensuring that the specifications given by each manufacturer meet and conform to its requirements.
1. All purchase orders for Products transmitted to Dronebase must be complete in all parts and must contain all elements necessary for the correct identification of the Products ordered. Each order for Products transmitted to Dronebase constitutes a contractual proposal from the Customer and, therefore, will be binding on Dronebase only if confirmed by it for acceptance. Fulfillment of the order by Dronebase , is equivalent to confirmation and acceptance of the order.
2. Dronebase reserves the right not to accept incomplete orders. In the event of non-execution of the order by Dronebase (if the same is due to unavailability of the Products ordered by the Customer) Dronebase will inform the Customer as soon as possible, reimbursing any sums already paid by the Customer in respect of the non-executed supply. In such a case, the Customer shall not be entitled to any refund or indemnity or compensation of any kind.
3. Tax documentation relating to the Products ordered will be issued by Dronebase when the Products are shipped to the Customer.If the Customer is a VAT holder and wishes to receive an invoice in his/her own name, he/she must indicate this request in the order. In default, Dronebase will not issue a tax invoice.
1. All costs of delivery of the Products shall be borne by the Customer. Deliveries are normally made by courier or mail. In the case of cash-on-delivery shipments by courier, delivery of the Products is subject to payment by the Customer of the relevant price in cash.
2. Dronebase shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to make delivery of the Products ordered by means of a courier other than the one indicated or by such other means as it deems appropriate. Except where otherwise indicated.
3. The delivery terms specified by Dronebase. refer to Products in its warehouses and, while carefully evaluated, should be understood to be non-binding for Dronebase, which may subsequently confirm or modify them, depending on its actual needs. Any delays in delivery of less than 14 (fourteen) working days shall not entitle the Customer to refuse delivery of the Products, nor to claim compensation or indemnity of any kind.
4. Dronebase reserves the right to make partial shipment of orders in the event of the absence of certain parts in stock, subsequent shipments to complete the order subject, in such case, to a single charge to the Customer by way of transport costs, if the non-delivery is not attributable to the customer.
5. Special terms and conditions of delivery shall be agreed in advance between the Customer and Dronebase and accepted in writing by Dronebase.
1. For products purchased by the Customer, the rules regarding warranties and service relating to the sale of consumer goods are applicable to Dronebase.
2. Items are 24months old. (12 months for VAT-registered purchase). If not explicitly stated in the item description, ask via email.
3. In the event that the Dronebase Warranty is operative, the Customer shall be entitled only to the replacement of the damaged Products upon return of the same, the Customer’s right to compensation for any damage, even further, being excluded. Shipping costs required for replacement of Products are the responsibility of Dronebase.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 4.1 above, Dronebase does not provide any warranty on the Products in addition to that provided by the individual Manufacturers Technical support and warranty work on the Products shall be carried out, where applicable, by the individual Manufacturers, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the documentation attached to the Products. In particular, Dronebase makes no warranty as to the compatibility of the Products with other products or equipment used by the Customer, nor does it make any warranty as to the suitability of the Products for the specific use intended by the Customer.
5. Without prejudice to cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Dronebase, it is hereby agreed that, if it is established that Dronebase is liable to the Customer in any capacity whatsoever – including in the event of Dronebase’s total or partial breach of its obligations to the Customer as a result of the execution of an order – Dronebase’s liability shall not exceed the price of the Products purchased by the Customer and in respect of which the dispute has arisen.
1) According to Dlgs 206/05, if the customer is a consumer. (i.e., an individual who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, i.e., does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT reference on the order form to Dronebase), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, if it has been entered into and concluded at a distance, for any reason whatsoever, without explanation and without penalty.
2) To exercise this right, the customer must fill out the appropriate request form on the site within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods and follow up the request sent by means of the online form with a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to Dronebase viale san Gottardo 8 Rimini 47923 ITALY or by telegram or fax or appropriate request form on the site always sent within the aforementioned period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent STRICTLY within the next 48 hours.
Once we receive the above notice of withdrawal, Dronebase Customer Service will quickly provide the customer with instructions on how to return the goods.
3) However, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
> the right applies to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (ex: accessories, attached software, etc…);
> the right does not apply to sealed audiovisual products or computer software (including those attached to hardware materials) once opened;
> the right of withdrawal does not apply to custom-made or customized goods, such as Drones with FPV systems and the like;
> the purchased goods must be undamaged and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. …); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code); should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product;
> In accordance with the law, the shipping costs related to the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
> shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is the full responsibility of the customer;
> in case of damage to the property during transport, Dronebase will notify the customer of the incident , to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
> Dronebase is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned in uninsured shipments;
> Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined for any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, Dronebase will deduct from the ‘amount to be deducted, a percentage, but no more than 20% of it, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
4) Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages assessed to the original packaging, Dronebase will issue a purchase voucher with a validity of 30 days to the customer for the full amount already paid excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of the return of the goods. Under no circumstances will refunds be made with return of money.
5) The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Dronebase ascertains:
The lack of the original outer packaging and/or inner packaging;
The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, …);
Damage to the product due to causes other than its transportation.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Dronebase will return the purchased goods to the sender and charge the sender for the shipping costs without further notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These General Conditions and the relationship between Dronebase (DMT Services brand) and the consumer are governed by the laws of the Republic of Italy. Any dispute inherent in, arising out of, or otherwise connected with these General Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the Court of the registered office of Dronebase (DMT Services brand), which is elected for all purposes the Civil Court of Rimini, notwithstanding the law.
Without prejudice to the possible applicability of mandatory provisions of the law placed to protect consumers (as defined under Article 1 lett b) of Legislative Decree May 22, 1999 no. 185), any dispute however connected with these General Conditions shall be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rimini.
Improper uses of some products in our catalog violate the law of April 08, 1974 No.98 art.615 bis,616,617 bis of the Criminal Code and art.226 bis of the Criminal Code on privacy confidentiality and interception of communications.
Dronebase “disclaims any responsibility for the misuse of this equipment.”
The trademarks reproduced on this website are the property of the manufacturing companies or Dronebase, which prohibits even partial reproduction of the same.