Fly with confidence near obstacles
The Circular Scanning Millimeter-Wave (CSM) radar is an object detection system to be attached to the DJI M300 RTK, which can be used at night and can detect objects such as wires and branches.
It offers 360-degree horizontal sensing to further improve flight safety and situational awareness.
The main features are:
- Detect subtle obstacles: uses radar to detect obstacles such as cables, power lines and branches.
- Improves situational awareness: the CSM radar enhances the M300 RTK’s six collision detection sensors, covering their blind spots.
- Full coverage: the CSM radar has a detection range of 1.5 to 30 meters (5-98 feet). It offers the following directional coverage: 360° horizontal; 60° vertical; 45° upper.
- Braking and warning system: preset the braking distance from the obstacle to stop the drone when it approaches an object. The alarm system, with a slow beep function, adds an extra layer of security.
- Night operations: can be used at night when the drone’s built-in vision system is not working.
- Robust system: IP45 protection rating, in line with the drone